- BLADDER CONTROL SYSTEM – Contains 8 color and weight number coded kegel balls for renewed tightness and strength. Use each weight for just 15 minutes a day and work your way up to full pelvic control, Best Vaginismus treatment Kit
- INCLUDES EASY TO USE INSTRUCTIONS – This vaginal tightening kit includes everything you need to get started. Easy to follow yet effective instructions are included
- GUARANTEED FIT – Lyps kegel exercise weights are custom designed to fit any vagina or anus. They are comfortable to hold and the strong, flexible tab (that doesn’t break) makes removal a breeze
- FDA APPROVED BODY-SAFE SILICONE – The best kegel ball silicone money can buy. The same material doctors use with their patients. Non-porous and non-toxic (phthalate free)
- SHIPS FAST AND DISCREET – Vagina weight set ships in just 48 hours with Amazon Prime, in a normal, unmarked package to ensure total privacy
Kegel Weights: 8 Kegal Balls Exercise Weights – Bladder Control Device and Pelvic Exercise Kit
Lyps Kegels – The Best Kegels!
Why do doctors recommend kegel exercise weights for urinary incontinence? Weak bladder control? Loose pelvic muscles?
Why are kegel weights the top products for postpartum women?
Because they work. By using this Lyps kegel tightening set for 15 minutes a day, you’ll see noticable results. Both in improved tightness and pelvic control. Even within the first week of use!
This Lyps doctor recommended solution comes with eight (8) different weights. With this range of weights, you gain total control over your pelvic floor. It also makes this set works for all body types and strengths.
Package Include: 8*Lyps Kegel Ball / 1*Kegel Exercise System Guide / 1*Lyps pink box / 1*Lyps velvet bag / 1*Kegel manual
- Easy to clean with hot water and soap.
- Easy to use with included instructions.
- Firm with strong tabs that won’t break.
- Discreet and wearable in public if desired.
- 100% body safe silicone.
Your Lyps Kegel set comes with 8 different weights, color coded for your convenience. Start with the lightest weight and, when it becomes too easy, move to the next one up.
Use Lyps kegel balls system for: weak bladder control, fecal incontinence, urinary incontinence and weak pelvic floor muscles (Work as yoni egg for women and men).
Kegel weights can be “worn” in public, if wanted. If that doesn’t sound like your thing, they can be worn around the house or even just your room. It’s recommended that you exercise adequately before leaving the house while wearing these weights.
2.Relax your muscles completely. Try not to tense up as the lubricated weights are inserted into.
3.Push the weight back as far is it will go comfortably.
4.Hold the weights there by tensing your PFM (and thigh muscles, if needed).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.