- COMPLETE KEGEL TIGHTENING SYSTEM
- INCLUDES EASY TO USE INSTRUCTIONS
- GUARANTEED FIT
- FDA APPROVED BODY SAFE SILICONE
- SHIPS FAST AND DISCREET
Kegel Weights: 8 Kegel Ball Exercise Weights
Lyps Kegels – The Best Kegels
Why do doctors recommend kegel exercise weights for urinary incontinence? Weak bladder control? Loose pelvic muscles?
Why are kegel weights the top products for postpartum women? And men with prostate problems?
Because they work. By using this Lyps kegel tightening set for 15 minutes a day, you’ll see noticable results. Both in improved tightness and pelvic control. Even within the first week of use!
This Lyps doctor recommended solution comes with eight (8) different weights. With this range of weights, you gain total control over your pelvic floor. It also guarantees this set works for all body types and strengths.
♥ Easy to clean with hot water and soap
♥ Easy to use with included instructions
♥ Firm with strong tabs that won’t break
♥ Discreet and wearable in public if desired
♥ Backed by a no-questions-asked 24 month guarantee
♥ 100% FDA approved bpa free medical grade, body safe silicone
Use Lyps kegel balls system for: weak bladder control, fecal incontinence, urinary incontinence, vaginal prolapse and weak pelvic floor muscles (Work as yoni egg for women and men). Best Female libido enhancer / booster / sexual enhancement and vagina tightening balls.
What are Kegels?
Put simply, Kegel exercise is a squeeze-and-release workout for the PFM. But understanding how to do Kegels takes a little know-how.
How to Do Kegels
The following instruction are for those who do not want to use ben wa balls or some other form of Kegel weight. They work for both women and men!
- Identify the PFM. To find and feel your pelvic floor muscles, think back to the last time you used the restroom. The PFM is the muscle you feel flexing to cut off the urine stream. Once located, you can exercise the PFM in any position, but lying down is recommended to start with.
- Practice the technique. Tighten or “flex” the muscle identified in the previous step, hold it for five seconds, and then relax for another five. Do these four or five times in a row. Keep at this over the course of a week or so until you can do it ten times in sequence with ten seconds of rest between sets.
- Pay attention. Be careful not to flex any muscles in your abdomen, thighs, lower back or any area close by. The PFM is what needs your attention, so it’s best if you don’t become tired by having exercised the wrong area. Note: Don’t hold your breath during Kegels. Like with any workout, you need oxygen.
- Keep at it. Aim for three sets of ten at first, then four if you can handle it, ten times a day. Note: Do not do Kegel exercise while urinating, as this may lead to a urinary tract infection.
If you’re having trouble identifying the PFM, or it doesn’t flex at your command, you may want to see a doctor.
For optimal results, regardless of Kegel weight use, make these exercises a permanent part of your daily routine. They can be done anywhere, at any time. Waiting in line at the store, while working, watching TV – there’s no reason not to!
Kegel Weights and Ben Wa Balls: Some Facts
Ben Wa balls, also known as Burmese bells, Orgasm balls, rin-no-tama, Venus balls, or Geisha balls, are small, often marble sized balls containing a small weight that can either be used for sexual stimulation or PFM exercise.
All other forms of Kegel weights are either based on or came from Ben Wa balls.
While Kegel weights are really a thing, there’s no lifting involved. More on that later, but first, what are they?
Kegel weights come in many varieties; steel, metal, or silicone ben-wa balls, oblong shaped, with or without strings, and the list goes on. No matter the manufacturer or type, all of them operate with the same basic premise.
The weight is inserted into the vagina all the way back to the cervix, followed by another weight until they make contact with one another, and the user makes sure they stay there with Kegels. That’s it! Easier said than done, however.
In contrast with weightless Kegels, vaginal weight Kegels are slightly more difficult.
With the type of physical fitness we’re accustomed to, the human body will at some point stop gaining much benefit from push ups. The body weighs a certain amount and the muscles will eventually grow completely used to the load it must bear. Because of this, weights are lifted to prevent the body from growing used to a certain amount of strain.
It’s not easy to track the amount of progress being made with solely doing pushups, but weights can be tracked and adjusted no matter which stage of progress your muscles are at.
Kegel weights operate in the same way.
How to Use Lyps Kegel Weights
Lyps Kegel Weights are custom designed for comfort and ease of use. With 100% FDA approved medical grade silicone, they feel fantastic. And are totally body safe and non-toxic. Here’s how to use your set:
- Get all required materials together (lubrication, weights, etc.) and lie down.
- Relax your muscles completely. Try not to tense up as the lubricated weights are inserted into the vagina.
- Push the weight back as far is it will go comfortably.
- Hold the weights there by tensing your PFM (and thigh muscles, if needed).
- Once confident that they can be held in, move to the left and right to make sure. Once confident, sit up as slowly or quickly as is comfortable.
Do this as many or few times as you can handle. Step up the amount of time by a few minutes at first, then ten minutes at a time. At the point where you’re able to step up the time by more, you will likely be toned enough to wear them at all times – if that’s your thing.
- Vaginal weights can be “worn” in public, if wanted. If that doesn’t sound like your thing, they can be worn around the house or even just your room. It’s recommended that you exercise adequately before leaving the house while wearing these weights. If not toned enough, the PFM will become too relaxed and you’ll end up having to explain what that loud clanging sound was as you scurry to pick up the weights.
- Make sure you don’t overdo it with the lubricant. While it does make the weights easier to glide in, it also makes the more likely to fall out – regardless of how toned your PFM is. Don’t worry, so long as they can slide in without discomfort you’ll be good to go.
- Don’t panic if they don’t immediately come out. On occasion, this happens. They will come out! Just relax and stand there for a moment. Remember: Your muscles are the only thing holding them in!
- Always wash the weights before and after each use.
Your Lyps Kegel set comes with several different weights, color coded for your convenience. Start with the lightest weight and, when it becomes too easy, move to the next one up.
Have patience and take your time with the exercises. Although they differ for every woman, the results will come. The differences in results include factors like weight, birth, age, and even race.
The great news is, no matter what, results can be found no matter what stage your PFM is at!
How Our Customer Talk About US
“I order for my girlfriend, after two weeks, all I can say is WOW!! She has seen some positive results so far, which is nice for both of us. Would recommend to anyone that needs to do Kegel exercises.”
“Really well designed, great quality, easy to clean, simple to use and effective! I’ve just used them for a week and my strength seems to be getting better”
“Exactly what I was looking for! I now use them once a day about 20 minutes, comfortable and very effective.”
“Very nice set of weights and helpful to strengthen Kegel muscles. Was recommended to me by my massage therapist”
“Child birth changed a few things, this corrected most of them. Exactly what I was looking for!”
“Product arrived quickly, great customer service., works as advertised. A great idea for making pelvic exercise simple and fun.”
“So happy with these, with a high quality feel, easy to insert! I wear them all the time: ).”
“Love the product and the variety of weights!! Only on the second weight but I already feel a huge difference. I can actually wait for longer before going to the bathroom and I don’t have to make a mad dash. Can’t wait to finish the whole box.”
“I started using my weights just one week, but I’m starting to see an improvement. It takes practice to see changes but with consistency I’m sure you’ll achieve what you’re needing with these.”
“This a very high quality product. I really like the shape of the weights as well as the variety of different weights to chose from. After a little over a week of use, I can say these are good for beginners!”
“After having baby, I am always afraid of losing the attractions to my husband because pelvic floor muscles became weak. Now, my husband is also very supportive of my “workout” plan because of its benefits.”
“These weights are wonderfully packaged, and pretty as can be. The amount of weights they have is phenomenal! There is seriously an option for anyone getting started.”
“It took me a while to review as I wanted to see if it really works. Two weeks of using it was not enough for me. This product is really working to strengthen my pelvic muscles.”
Add Lyps Kegel Ben Wa balls Weights to Cart Now and Enjoy Within 48 Hours
Download The Kegel Ebook
- Kegels: What You Need to Know
- Kegel Exercises
- Quickstart Guide
- FAQ, Facts, and Much More
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.